How to improve your aim in battlefield
How to improve your aim in battlefield
Wondering how to get better at your aim while playing Battlefield 4? Here is what to do. Here’s How to improve your aim in battlefield. Check aslo our Best Battlefield Guns.
1. Pick a style that suits your class. How? I mean if shooting while you run is your thing, then the assault class is more commendable for you, if you opt for vehicles then mentally prepare to be an engineer, if you simply love mayhem then perhaps you ought to reconsider the support class whilst if you would rather keep your distance amid fights, then perhaps the reckon class is more practical.
2. One thing is for certain, by undertaking in a game of death match you are probably going to perfect your firing skills
3. You might have to adjust to battlefield to get wind of the sensitivity of the game. How do you do this, press start, followed by options/menu button(depends on the console), and then select the sensitivity that best suits your techniques.
4. Keep playing even when you feel a little frustrated at the game. Don’t worry, you will get better. It’s all about practice after all, isn’t it?
5. Keep your aim all around the corners so you are in a position to see your enemies way before they see you
6. Avoid too much running as you will fail to aim in time when and if need be.
7. It may be in your best interests to take advantage of the auto-aim so you are able to take out your enemy before you are taken out.
8. With the Light Machine Gun that has more ammunition simply fire and then aim right after rather than waiting for the gun to aim.
9. Avoid frequent reloading, more so when you are in the middle of a fire fight. It is advisable that you reload only in the event that you have limited ammunition in a 30 round clip. Additionally, take advantage of the time the enemy takes to reload and pump him with some of what you got.
10. It is better when you aim above the torso as less ammunition is used up to take out a target
11. Utilize a weapons ability to recoil to your advantage. For instance, the G18 is practical for a skilled player. A recoil is favorable as it allows you to kick up your gun, aim at a target’s chest and shoot.
12. Perhaps it may be better if you could revert your eyes to all areas of the screen rather than just the center of the screen that way you know what’s coming because well, you kept vigil.
13. Attachments are not always necessary.
14. Work on your accuracy and stability. Rely on the AN-94 for this purpose as it is commendable due to its ability to have 0 recoil.
15. While playing in hardcore, settle for weaponry with high fire rates. Immidiet response during Hardcore is essential.
16. If you can opt to revive, do so on METRO or on locker. Why? This will increase your points and get you on the leaderboard. Needless to say you are also able to save massive amounts of tickets.
17. Take time to assess your surroundings.
18. Avoid quick-spawning as this will eventually result in your demise. Instead assess the spawn camera for signs of impending doom. If you are doubtful, spawn with the control point so you are able to attain your goals.
19. A bad habit against gamers is the overuse of vehicles. Perhaps walk if you have to as your enemy might be waiting for a chance to shoot you down if you spam the X or A button so you can get to whichever vehicle you choose. Similarly, use cars you are familiar with.
20. Spam the fire button. This is because by opening burst fire will foresee that you inflict damage at a high rate than the enemy.
21. When you are shot gunning, simply stand still to improve your accuracy.
22. To learn how to navigate different vehicles, use the basic controls more so if you are a first timer.
23. Know your enemy.
Hope you Learned the tips of How to improve your aim in battlefield.